Sunday, May 18, 2014

CASED Bouquet

I found this cute card on Pinterest an just has to make it.  I decided to do a card using the brand new "in colors" for 2014-16.  So now you'll get a sneak peek at the colors if you haven't already seen them.

I CASED this card from "Stamping Night Owl", however, I substituted the new "in colors" for my card.  I thought it was very cute, although I must say, I like her's better, but mine turned out pretty cute too.

Here it is ... hope you like it.

Recipe
Paper:  whisper white, vellum, tangelo twist, mossy meadow
Ink:  blackberry bliss, hello honey, lost lagoon, mossy meadow, tangelo twist
Stamp Sets:  petite petals, lots of thanks
Accessories:  ticket punch, petite petals punch, fringe scissors, 3/8" stitched satin ribbon (hello honey), basic rhinestones

Ciao for now!  Please stop back again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment