Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Sympathy for Chris for the Loss of Her Husband

I belong to a women's group, Business & Professional Women of PA, and one of our dear sisters lost her husband on Saturday, September 28.  He had not been ill for very long, and we are all just heartbroken that he passed away.  I made a special card for her from our women's club and we hope she is blessed knowing that we love and support her in her time of need.

Recipe
Paper:  very vanilla, old olive
Ink:  black stazon, perfect plum, old olive
Stamp Sets:  simply sketched, thoughts and prayers (inside)
Accessories:  vintage wallpaper EF (retired), basic pearls

I used the blender pen when coloring in the flower and stems.  I love using them - they enable you to provide just the right shading and offer a softer color.  

I do hope I don't have to make any more sympathy cards ... it seems like I've made quite a few in the last few weeks.  Always sad, but I'm glad I could make a beautiful card in memory of the loved one that was lost.

Until tomorrow ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment