Monday, October 21, 2013

Million & One Thank You By the Seashore

Last week, I was in Baltimore for work, and my co-worker and I were taken to lunch by a Consultant working for one of our customers.  He took us to a pub called Koco's which is known for their awesome crab cakes, and guess what, they did not disappoint.  The crab cake was so big, I couldn't finish mine.  It was absolutely delicious, and chock full of large chunks of crab meat.  I brought one home for both my husband and son and they devoured them before I could even sit down to eat my lunch.  LOL.

Well, I wanted to make a nice thank you card to send to him since he lives in Florida, and I took out my stamp sets and made this one.  It turned out really nice, and I'm totally pleased with it:

Recipe
Paper:  sahara sand, crisp cantaloupe, very vanilla
Ink:  sahara sand, stazon black, tempting turquoise, crisp cantaloupe
Stamp Sets:  million & one, by the seashore, off the grid

I mailed it off today, so I hope Jeff likes it when he gets it.  I popped the crab up off the card with a dimensional for a little interest.  Cute, cute, cute.

Thanks for stopping by.  Hope to see you back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment