Friday, October 11, 2013

An Everything Eleanor Wedding

This is day two of the wedding cards I made over the weekend.  I had a lot of fun making them,, and this one I somewhat CASed from Chiaki over at StampinPro.  She is such a talented lady, and if you haven't seen some of her work, do stop over and check her out.

Anyway, here's my version of her card, which I made into a wedding card.



Recipe:
Paper:  whisper white, wild wasabi
Ink:  wild wasabi, pear pizzazz, tangerine tango
Stamp Sets:  everything eleanor, occasional quotes (inside - retired), wedding sweet (retired)
Accessories:  apothecary accents framelit, bitty banners framelit, deco labels framelit (inside), square lattice EF, framed tulips EF, basic pearls

You're not going to believe what I did while making this card?  I was ready to stamp the sentiment on the inside and when I did, I stamped it upside down.  Oh can you believe that???  So what did I do to save the day, you ask?  I cut the card in half and glued the front of the card to a new card front, and then I took the deco label framelit and cut out the sentiment - turned it right-side up and glued it on the inside of the new card base.  Whew!  I did not want to make this card all over again.  LOL.  So there you have it.  Not all your mistakes are a waste.

Stay tuned for tomorrow's wedding card.  I have two more to share with you.  Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment