Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Coloring Down the Lines - Cajun Craze

The past couple weeks have color combinations that remind me of Fall.  So in keeping with that thought, today's entry is also of a Fall nature.  The color combinations are:  Cajun Craze, Bermuda Bay and Crushed Curry, or Cajun Craze, Perfect Plum and Always Artichoke.  I love the brighter colors, so I selected the first color combination.

I always love to see what everyone else comes up with using the color combinations, and so I hope you liked what Carol had for us this week.  I sure did.  My card is simple, but I like the way it turned out.

Recipe
Paper:   whisper white, cajun craze
Ink:  cajun craze, crushed curry, bermuda bay
Stamp Sets:  french foliage, lots of thanks, gorgeous grunge

I love the colors together, and the bermuda bay just adds a bright touch to the card.  I hope you enjoy it.

Now, let's check out Sandy's entry for the week.  I haven't preceded Sandy, so this ought to be fun.  It's always fun hopping from one blog to the next, eagerly awaiting another great creation.

Thanks for stopping by, and may your week be happy, bright and sunny!

3 comments: