Thursday, July 25, 2013

More of My Convention Swaps

Here are some more of my Convention 2013 swaps ... one is a 3x3, which I love, and the other is using the Dahlia stamp - you know I would have to use that stamp, wink wink.

Hope you enjoy these as well.

 The picture doesn't do it justice --- it's really a cute card in person.  The layers are what make it pop.
 This is the one I used for my general swap
This was the original design I made .. I couldn't use it because I didn't have enough embellishments for 30 cards.

That's it for now.  Stay tuned .. I'll share some Convention highlights and photographs with you.


1 comment:

  1. Helen, I loved your card for this 3x3 swap, isn't it one of the best swaps! Out of 85 3x3 cards I have from convention, my Mom chose your card that she wants to make tonight. She is visiting me from Florida and we are stamping tonight. Thanks for being a part of the swap.

    ReplyDelete