Saturday, July 6, 2013

June Team Swap - Baby

This month's team swap was a "baby" theme, so everyone who participates has to design a baby card and make enough for whomever is swapping that month.  It's always fun doing baby cards; they just seem to come naturally.

I made my baby card a month in advance, actually by mistake.  I thought we had two swaps for May, but it was only one.  So ... I was a month ahead of the game, and that sure came in handy since I had a lot going on between May and June.  Anyway, here's the card I designed for my "baby" swap:

Recipe
Paper:  daffodil delight, whisper white, gumball green, sunshine & sprinkles DSP
Ink:  daffodil delight (for butterflies)
Stamp Set:  alphabet, fancy fan EF, artisan label punch, circle punch, lucky limeade bakers twine; butterfly punch, basic pearls

So what do you think?  It was a little more work than I anticipated because I used the circle punch insisde the artisan punch, then punched gumball green circles and popped the letters out from the gumball green circles inside the artisan punch.  But never-the-less, it turned out so cute and I was happy I did it.  Hope you like it.  Until tomorrow ... keep on smiling and creating those masterpieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment