Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Coloring Down the Lines - Bermuda Bay

In the frantic days leading up to leaving for Convention, I almost forgot my blog post for today.  Good Heavens.  And after making over 214 cards for swaps, I am pooped out.  I realized that my card creation for the blog is similar to the last post.  You'll just have to forgive me ... but wait till you see my cool stuff from Convention.  I didn't want to post my swaps yet until after I get back.  So I'm taking a little break until then and you'll be WOWED - I promise.

Anyway, our color combo for this week is bermuda bay, melon mambo and crushed curry, or bermuda bay, tangerine tango and smoky slate.  I should have chosen the later, but I didn't this week.

Did you check out Carol's entry?  I'm sure she took her time with hers ... it shows.

Now, for mine:

Let's check out what Liz made for us too ... Can't wait to see.

See you after Convention.  Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful, Helen, as always! I love it! Have a great time with the ladies in Utah! Can't wait to see it all! Hugs

    ReplyDelete