Thursday, March 2, 2017

Tj's Birthday Card

February 18 was our son, Tj's birthday. I usually never have a hard time making cards or coming up with a great idea for one, but somehow, masculine cards are not as easy for me. I guess I love all the pretties and glitz, and I wouldn't make those for cards for males.

Well, since our son and my husband are in the construction industry, why not make something that fits well with that. Yes, that's what I chose to do. I like the way the card turned out, and of course, like always, the cards always look better in person.


I'm loving the tool set .. it's so cute and fitting for the card for our son. I  used a contraband embossing folder to create the diamond cut for the drawers on the tool chest and it looks so real. Cute, Cute, Cute.

Hope you like it as much as I do.

See you soon ...

1 comment:

  1. Nice one, Helen! so realistic...now I may have to have that set! lol

    ReplyDelete