Friday, March 3, 2017

Another Birthday Card for Tj

As you saw in yesterday's post, I made that cute tool chest card for Tj for his birthday. His fiancé, Ashley, also commissioned me to make a card for him too, and I came up with a very cute card, if I must say so myself.

Check it out ...


I wanted to make the balloons pop, so I chose to use the copper foil, gold glimmer paper, as well as the silver glimmer paper, and it made the card look almost elegant like. I mounted the card on silver glimmer paper and a black card base, and Whola!

Tj and Ashley decided to go to Ocean City, Maryland for his birthday and enjoy the beautiful weather that weekend. What a nice surprise. Typically, it snows on Tj's birthday, every year. This time ... 70 degrees. Who knew? Here they are in a cute horse-drawn carriage. 



I'm so glad they had a great time.

See you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment