Thursday, December 29, 2016

Thursday Focus - Cheerful Tags

Hi Everyone! Yes, we have a new blog that I'm in called Thursday Focus, where a stamp set, or framelit is featured and we all make something using the product. I'm excited because this is my first entry, as this blog has been born about 2 weeks ago.

As the title states, the product focus this week is Cheerful Tags. I had a great time playing with the framelits, and coming up with something to share with you today. So without further delay, here is the card (s) I made for you:




The first card, I chose to do a New Years theme. It was easy, and then being on a roll, I made the second card just because. I show a close up of the second card above so you can see the details. I used a silver foil doily, and a wooden snowflake which I colored with bermuda bay marker and then covered it with dazzling diamonds glitter.

I hope you like my designs and that you will try the framelits for yourself. There's a lot you can do with them ... let your imagination go wild.

If you've arrived here from Joni's blog, I'm the end of the line. You can always hop on back to Robbie's blog if you feel like taking another spin around the blogs. Go ahead, have fun.

Thanks for stoping by.

1 comment: