Friday, December 2, 2016

Sympathy for a Friend

I debated whether or not I would post this card, but I decided to anyway. You see, a friend lost her husband 3 days before Thanksgiving. He was a logger and owned his own business. He was cutting down a tree, and a large branch from another tree snapped off and struck him in his head, taking his life instantly. I just cannot imagine the pain and sadness Patsy is feeling. They did not have any children, and were very close.

I didn't know what kind of sympathy card I wanted to make, nor did I want to use a tree on the card, but knowing that Garth loved his work and loved the outdoors, I decided to make the card slightly outdoors-like, but elegant enough to express our sympathy.

This is the card I made for her. We're all so saddened at Patsy's loss, and all the more, makes us appreciate and love our family and friends around us.

God Bless Patsy, and of course, her husband who has passed.


No comments:

Post a Comment