Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Coloring Down the Lines - Jar of Love

This week's challenge had me thinking a bit. I wasn't sure what I wanted to do and then I came up with an idea, and with that, out it went. I decided I wanted to use something current vs. what I was originally thinking, so I thought the "jar of love" stamp set and matching framelits would work just perfect for my card today.

Since I love a lot of color, it was a bit difficult to only stick to the colors in the challenge, but lo and behold, that's what I did.

I found a cute picture on Pinterest that was done by Michelle Last and basically CASED the card, replacing it with the colors from the challenge. I also added a little lace to my picture vs. the jute thread .. just for a bit of interest.

Below is the picture and color palette we had to work with this week. I finally figured out how to upload the pictures into my blog - as every time I open my email, it automatically opens the attachment for pictures. I'm getting better at it every day.


You see, there are a number of colors we were to use, but I wish there was a pop of something else. But .. that's why it's called a challenge ... and so be it.

Here is the card I made for you using the colors. I have to admit, I do love it.


Recipe
Cardstock:  whisper white
Ink:  sahara sand, marina mist, soft sky, wisteria wonder, elegant eggplant, pear pizzazz
Stamp Sets:  jar of love; teeny tiny wishes
Accessories:  every day jars framelits, vellum, candy dots, basic pearls, sahara sand 7/8" lace trim

I hope you like what I've created for you this week. Don't forget to check out Amanda's blog, and then hop on over to see Joni's creation too. I can't wait to check them out too.

Thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Helen, this is Beautiful! Love that lace touch! Awesome job, girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your style Helen! That is a lovely card!!!

    ReplyDelete