Thursday, June 30, 2016

Becky's Birthday Card

It's birthday month at work, and three of my co-workers have birthdays all in a row. First up is Becky. She is turning the big 40, and one thing she absolutely loves is the beach. Ah ha ... my creative juices started to flow and I knew exactly what I wanted on the card I was going to make, so I sat down and went to town

I purchased a cute beach chair from Impression Obsession, and have the new weather together stamp set and matching framelit from Stampin' Up, so I had everything I needed.

Here's the card I created for Becky:


Recipe

Cardstock:  sahara sand, island indigo, whisper white
Ink:  so saffron, daffodil delight, real red, sahara sand, marina mist, island indigo, pacific point, memento black, old olive, melon mambo
Stamp Sets:  swirly bird, wetlands, weather together
Accessories:  Impression Obsession chair and flip flop dies, umbrella weather framelit, basic rhinestone, wink of stella

I like the way the card came out. The chair, umbrella, and the sun just pop off the page. I'll most likely attempt to make another beach card using the chair and flip flops again ... the ideas keep coming.

Thanks again for stopping by. I hope you like the card!

No comments:

Post a Comment