Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Coloring Down the Lines - Cottage by the Lake

I wasn't sure what I was going to do with this week's color challenge, so I thought about the picture and wanted to try something close to the picture. Then I decided not to, but perhaps a little bit like the picture.

I wasn't really that fond of the color scheme, but after I completed my card, I thought the colors worked well together.


You are here now, and if you've arrived here from Amanda's blog, she had a treat for you this week. It's always fun hopping from site to site, seeing what the next person made with the inspiration we were given. So don't forget to hop on over to Joni's blog next and check hers out too.I am having a little difficulty attaching the photograph and color palette into my blog this week that we used for inspiration. While it is a nice photo, quiet, serene, it is just the ticket for a relaxing evening by the water.  So let's just take a peek at what I've created for you ...


I used the stamp sets Sitting Here and Happy Home for this card. I used the hearth and home window framelit for my picture again ... love windows ... and I made the curtain using victorian lace ribbon for just that touch it needed.

Hope you like it, and I'm sorry I won't be blogging next week. I'm traveling to northwestern Pennsylvania tomorrow and I'll be gone for a week.

I'll make sure to catch up with some other posts though. Stay tuned.

Thanks for always stopping by and visiting our blog sites. We totally appreciate it.







No comments:

Post a Comment