Friday, April 22, 2016

Library Class Note Cards

This month's library class included a set of 5 note cards and envelopes. I typically do 2 cards and one project, but this time, I wanted to make some note cards.

I love flowers, as most of you know, so what better way to use them than on note cards. Note cards can be used for many different occasions, so I put these together and they were a hit.


The first card just wouldn't stay closed - that little bugger. O well, you get the idea. I think I might make note cards again before the end of the year, just to change it up a bit.

Well, hope you like them. Leave a comment, if you so choose.

Hugs,
Helen

2 comments:

  1. Love these, Helen! I may make these for my church ladies! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, I think that this is one of my favorite stamp sets yet. so versatile i keep trying to think of other ways to use it.hope to post one of the cards i did tonight or tomorrow. stay well. i enjoy your creations.

    ReplyDelete