Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Coloring Down the Lines - You've Got the World ..

Hello and Happy Wednesday. It seems like I've already worked an entire week, and it's only half way through. Oh my!!!

Anyway, I managed to get my card created for this week's blog hop. As always, I look forward to making these cards, and sometimes get inspired to keep on creating.

What we had to work with this week is a cute, inspiring photograph that says "happy" to me. Take a look:


And keeping with the happy theme, I decided to make a card that is simple. No big frills or embellishments, but one that just hits the mark. Here is what I came up with for you:


And there you have it. Simple, and to the point. It works, and I'm sure it would make someone happy.

Now that you've seen what I've created this week, hop on over to see what Ms. Joni made for you. And if you haven't stopped by to see Amanda's creation, please hop on backward one to check it out. As always, you'll never be disappointed with anyone's entry for the week.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment