Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Dad's 89th Birthday Card

Can you believe, my father turned 89 years young on April 1? He's still spry as ever, and drives a car. Yes, drives. I'm glad he doesn't drive too far though. Just piddling around to the food market and picking up his medications is plenty. God bless him!

Here's the birthday card I made for him. He loved it, of course, and I spent most of the day with him. What fun ... for both of us.


It's a fun card, full of celebration. I love those honeycomb embellishments too. Can't get enough of them!

I hope you stop back and see what I have for you tomorrow. Thanks for supporting me and leaving your lovely comments.

Ciao for now.

1 comment:

  1. Helen, I love it! so cheerful and yes those honeycombs are great. I have a bunch of those type papers that i really need to work with and see how to do it correctly.

    ReplyDelete