Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Coloring Down the Lines - A Winter's Day

Hi Everyone! I've missed you. I have been very busy with craft fairs and making things for others, that I just have to start focusing on me now. So what a way to get started ... our weekly blog hop.

You should have arrived here from Amanda's blog. Amanda always tries new things and techniques - you can certainly learn a lot from her. Next up after me is Joni. She too, always comes up with nice cards ... I just love them all.

This week, our color pallet and photograph reminded me of Winter. Here they are ...


This is my interpretation of the colors:



The stamps I used were happy scenes, and white christmas (retired). The evergreen trees were colored using mint macaron, the sky is pool party and smoky slate, while the bear trees are basic gray, and the outline of the snow banks are done with lost lagoon.

I love the winter scenes, and stay tuned. You might see more ...

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,
Helen

2 comments:

  1. As usual, Helen, this is gorgeous! Looks so real...glad you're back. Hugs

    ReplyDelete