Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Christmas Cards 2015

Hi Everyone:

Yes, it's been a while again. I miss blogging and am so glad I have some time to post for you.

Let me start by telling you that I've had several bouts of vertigo, and needless to say, I've been through MRI's and MRAs of my head and neck, ear manipulation twice, and bed rest. Today, I had to go for another ear manipulation, and somehow, it wipes me out. But I took a small nap today and wanted to at least post some of my Christmas cards to share. Yes, Christmas is technically over, but not quite yet.

Here are two Christmas cards that I made and sent out. I love pointsettias, and of course, I'd have to use the stamp and punch and see what I could do. Somehow, they came out really nice. I think I might like the white one better, but I'll let you decide.



I made quite a few of them, and when I needed just a few more cards, I decided to make something else. I made this next card for one of my library classes that ended up being cancelled. Boo hoo!  See what the students missed?


I hope you liked these ... tomorrow I will share some more I made. I'll be gearing up for the new catty and sharing some of my creations using the new stamp sets. I might save those for the start of the New Year ... we'll just have to wait and see.

I hope you had a lovely Christmas with family and friends, and that your heart was blessed with much joy for the upcoming year.

Love and Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment