Friday, March 7, 2014

Hardwood Thank You

I just love the "hardwood" stamp from Stampin' Up.  I didn't think I would at first, but now I'm so glad I purchased it.  I've made quite a few cards using it, and here is one of them that I made for one of the card sets I made for my sister's friend.  Check it out.

Recipe
Paper:  baked brown sugar, whisper white, wild wasabi
Ink:  smoky slate, baked brown sugar, crisp cantaloupe, so saffron, strawberry slush
Stamp Sets:  hardwood, peaceful petals, petite petals
Accessories:  chalk talk framelit, sizzlits little leaves die

Don't you like the card?  I saw a card on Pinterest that was similar, so I went to town making one like it.  It turned out cute.  You can't tell, but I brayered the inside to soften the color of the paper.

Stay tuned for more tomorrow.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment