Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Coloring Down the Lines - Chocolate Chip

What a challenge this week!  We had to make a card other than the standard 4-1/4 x 5-1/2".  Hummm.  I usually don't make cards that are not standard, so I had to think on this one.  I came up with an easel card, and although the card shape is cool, I wasn't too keen on my design this time.  I'll have to perfect it next time.

The color combinations this week are:  chocolate chip, tangerine tango, always artichoke, or chocolate chip, wild wasabi, soft sky .  I chose the first color combination because it reminded me of Easter.

Did you just arrive here from Amanda's blog?  If not, make sure you circle back to see what she made for you this week.  Here's my card:

Recipe
Paper:  chocolate chip, whisper white, tangerine tango, always artichoke
Ink:  tangerine tango, chocolate chip
Stamp Sets:  eggstra spectacular, a round array
Accessories:  basic pearls, candy dots in always artichoke, 2-1/2 x 1-3/8" oval punch, 7/8" and 1-1/4" scallop punches, decorative dots EF, fringe scissors

Well, hope you like it.  I'm still on the fence!  So let's hop on over to Liz's blog and see what she created this week.





















































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment