Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Coloring Down the Lines - Basic Black with a Bling!

Welcome back!  This week's challenge was one we had done in the past, so I've decided to do the other color combination that I didn't do last time.  The combinations are:  basic black, smoky gray, and bermuda bay or basic black, daffodil delight, and old olive.  For some reason, this card came easy to me - not too often does that happen, but I was thrilled.  I actually made a birthday card for my upline using the same design, but a different color.

My color combination of choice is basic black, smoky slate, and bermuda bay.  I love the colors and I'm really happy with my card.

Did you arrive here from Amanda's blog?  If so, I know you got a real treat.  Here's my card for this week's challenge for the week:

Recipe
Paper:  basic black, smoky gray, neutrals DSP, bermuda bay, silver foil, silver fancy foil
Ink:  bermuda bay
Stamp Set:  starburst sayings
Accessories:  starburst framelits, label bracket punch, 1-3/8" circle punch, decorative dots EF, basic rhinestones

So how about we head on over to Joni's blog and see what she created this week.  

Ciao for now!

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, I love this card! You are always so hood at layering shapes to get a great effect! May just have to try this one! Great job with this challenge!

    ReplyDelete