Sunday, September 22, 2013

Team Swap - Trick or Treat (Halloween)

This month, our team swap is focused on Halloween.  I made my cards really early, and I'm so glad I did, since I had a lot of cards to make this week - birthdays, thank you's, sympathy .... you name it.

I really like this card, and it took time to make 11 of them, but it was worth it.  I like taking the basic rhinestones and coloring them with a sharpie.  That's what I did on this card.  Check it out.

Recipe:
Paper:  basic black, very vanilla, witche's brew dsp, pumpkin pie
Ink:  stazon black, daffodil delight
Stamp Set:  best of halloween
Accessories:  stylish stripes EF, 1/8" black taffeta ribbon, chevron EF, corner rounder punch, basic rhinestones (colored with orange sharpie)

I can't wait to see the cards I get back from the swap.  I love Halloween ... it's so spooky and fun!  

1 comment: