Sunday, September 29, 2013

Chalk Talk Birthday

This is the first time I've used the chalk talk framelits, so I wasn't sure what was going to come about.  I had an idea in mind, buy I just couldn't make it work with the colors I selected.  So, back to the drawing board again I went until I got it to where I was somewhat satisfied.  It's not exactly what I wanted it to look like, since I would have loved to CASE Chat's design, but didn't want to exactly.  Well, hers is just so pretty, that I think I will do just that and use the same colors she did in her design.

Anyway, here's what I came up with, using Chat's design as inspiration.


It's a happy card, at least, and I now have a birthday card ready for when I need one.  I have to make a birthday card for my Aunt, who's birthday is October 1, so I better get busy.

Until tomorrow, happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment