Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Happy Birthday, Martie

Yes, another birthday for my dear friend, Martie.  I miss her and wish we could spend time together, but we live a couples hours away from each other.  I'm hoping to see her sometime soon, but to celebrate her birthday, I wanted to make her a special card.  I know she will like it - she's very crafty herself, and I hope it makes her day.

Here's the card I made for her ...

Recipe
Paper:  bermuda bay, whisper white, brights dsp, pear pizzazz
Ink:  bermuda bay, melon mambo, crushed curry, pear pizzazz
Stamp Set:  flower shop, simply sketched, secret garden
Accessories:  scallop trim framelit, delicate design EF, secret garden framelit, pansy punch, basic pearls

I just love this card, and the colors really look so nice together.  I will definitely have to make another one to keep.  

Thanks for your comments.  I love hearing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment