Thursday, February 9, 2017

Thursday Focus: Product Spotlight - Balloon Adventures

This week, we are continuing to feature "Balloon Adventures" in our product spotlight. This stamp set is so versatile and you can come up with many ideas using it. Everyone loves balloons, or celebratory cards. I know I do. They make you happy. I decided to make a card that is simple, yet fun.

Here is what I've chosen to make for our Thursday Focus Project:




I see that the bow doesn't show up very well in the photos, but I used the dazzling diamonds glimmer paper for the bow. It looks so cute in person.

Now, you must make sure you pop on over to Jenilee's blog to see what she created using the Balloon Adventures stamp set. And if you've arrived at my blog first, please don't forget to take a hop back to Robbie's blog. Everyone created something for you, and we hope you enjoy them all.

Thanks for taking the time to visit us.

1 comment: