Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Coloring Down The Lines - Delicate Details

Did you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day yesterday? What a day for love, lace, and whatever you want to make it.

This week's challenge is using something from Stampin' Up's Sale-a-Bration. What fun is that? I knew right away which stamp set I wanted to use, but wasn't sure what I wanted to do with it. So I sat down and figured out which color I wanted to use, and from there, it was cake.

Well, here's what I've created for you using the Delicate Details stamp set:


All I did was add a silver foil doily and a flower embellishment, and there you have it.

How did you like what everyone else made this week? If you haven't checked out Amanda's creation, please take a quick hop back and check her out. Of course, Joni follows me, so whether you go back or forward, keep on going until you get back to me. That way, you won't miss anyone's fine art work!

Thanks for always stopping by and checking us out. We appreciate you taking the time to visit.

1 comment:

  1. Cool card. That lace stamp set is so great- I am sure it will be a favorite for a long time to come... probably just my phone lighting, but what colors did you use here? Is it sweet sugarplum?

    ReplyDelete