Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Coloring Down the Lines - A Spooky Treat

I cannot believe that October is almost gone, and November is upon us. Why does it seem that the holidays come so quickly, but the months where there's no holiday, just seem to drag. I guess it's because we always have so much to do during the holidays.

Anyway, this is the last of the Halloween cards ... so sad! I love Halloween, and I didn't get to make as many cards as I had wanted. I was traveling a lot, and of course, working long hours.

If you've arrived here from Robbie's blog, then you got to see the photo we used for our inspiration this week. Unfortunately, I couldn't save it and drop it in my blog for you to see. O well ...

Don't forget to check out Joni's blog after here ...  I'm sure she'll have something fun for you.

Here's my entry for the week. Hope you like it.





When I made this card, I wasn't sure how it would turn out, but I love it. I never thought a plain card could look so cute. It's really cute in person.

Well, that's it for now. Hope you have a wonderful rest of your week.

No comments:

Post a Comment