Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Coloring Down the Lines - Harvest Moon Halloween

Halloween is inching closer and closer, and one of the most beautiful things that happen during this time is the harvest moon. How about a super moon? Yep, we had one of those already, and I understand that in November, we're supposed to have a super, super moon. WOW. I wonder what that will be like? I can't wait to see it.

Anyway, this week we're still concentrating on Halloween. I love Halloween, and although I don't send out Halloween cards, I sure do love making them.

This is the card I've created for you this week. I had another idea in my mind, but somehow, I just didn't have my mojo on. I hate when that happens. I don't get it too often, but when I do, ugh!

Here's our inspiration ....


Here's my harvest moon card:


If you've arrived here from Amanda's blog, continue on after me to Joni. Everyone has something fun to share, and we have a full house this week.  YEAH!

Stop back for some more posts. I'll have some for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment