Saturday, May 2, 2015

Best Day Ever Team Swap

Last Sunday was our April team swap.  I wanted to make something light and airy, so I sat down and tried to figure out what would be easy and fun to make.  Well, sometimes easy and fun don't work out, especially when I never make things easy.  What's the fun in that!

So I saw some cards on Pinterest using the Petal Potpourri stamp set and thought I would like to use that since I haven't used it yet.  I played around with a few different designs and came up with this one...


Of course, the cards themselves always look better in person, but I really enjoyed making this card.  I've made a few other cards using the Petal Potpourri stamp set, but you will see them a little later on, as one I made for another long-distance swap and they usually don't get published until mid month, and the other I made for Brian King's one for one swap, so I can't share that until he's ready to post the ones he receives.  Stay tuned ... I know you're going to LOVE them.  I'm crazy about both of them and can't wait to share them with you.

Until tomorrow, may you be inspired at every corner of your life and may you create till your heart's content.

No comments:

Post a Comment