Monday, January 5, 2015

Gift Bag - Best of Love

Now that the holidays are behind us, it's time to think about Valentine's Day.  I made Valentine cards for a monthly swap I'm in, but I can't show you that just yet.  I have to wait until everyone receives it and I receive theirs in return, then I'll post it for you to see.  I can't wait for you to see it.

Well, since I can't show you my Valentine's Day card, I can share with you a cute gift bag I made using the gift bag framelit from Stampin' Up.  I love the little bag, and it's just waiting for me to fill it with some sweet treats.  Here's a peek...


Isn't it sweet?  I love how the colors work together, and I used the "Best of Love" stamp set which I believe is not available for purchase anymore.

Hope you like it and can't wait to see what you create using the gift bag framelit, or any sweet packaging you make.

Until tomorrow, happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment