Sunday, January 26, 2014

You Make Me Happy When Skies are Gray

Everyone needs a card from time to time, especially when skies are gray.  Even when they're not gray, who wouldn't love receiving a card?  I love making them, and I sure do love receiving them.

This is a card I made in a card class and I love it.  It's another happy card, and I just might have to make another one to keep on my desk to remind me of my craft and how happy it makes me.


I love the sweet sorbet paper from the sale-a-bration catalog from Stampin' Up.  Have you seen it?  If not, you have to.  If you spend $50 in product, you get free items from the sale-a-bration catalog.  The paper is FREE!  Hey, FREE is FUN!  I have just about everything from the sale-a-bration catalog already.  Talk about sale-a-bration ... I'm in Cele-Bration mode.  Whooo Hooo!  Love the new and free stuff.  Check out my website if you're in the mood for some freebees.  Maybe I'll see your posts using the new products.  I would love it.  Until then, happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment