Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Coloring Down the Lines - Pool Party Circles

Pool Party Circles, you ask?  Well, our challenge this week is Pool Party, Crushed Curry, and Old Olive or Pool Party, Wild Wasabi, and Chocolate Chip with an added twist of adding a circle to the creation.  Circles ... no biggie, right?  Well, sometimes it depends.  In my case, it wasn't hard at all.

We've been fighting these frigid temperatures for a few days now and it's been challenging.  I don't like the cold at all.  I love snow, but not this cold.  So at first, I thought of making a card with a winter theme, and then I decided, no way.  I'm tired of winter.  How about something soft and warm?  Anything but winter for me.

Well if you've arrived here from Carol's blog, you know she's hit the mark for her entry - and yes, as always.  Go Carol!  Hope you think mine stacks up to hers ... take a peek:

Recipe
Paper:  whisper white, pool party
Ink:  pool party, crushed curry, old olive
Stamp Sets:  daydream medallions, chalk talk
Accessories:  mosaic EF, floral frames framelits, circle punch, pool party 3/8" ruffled ribbon

So here's to the softer side and goodbye winter!!!  So let's pop over to Joni's blog and see what she whipped up for us this week.  Oh la la.  

Thanks for taking time to visit us.  Stay tuned for more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment