Thursday, December 26, 2013

When the Weather Outside is Frightful

I was so excited about this card.  I saw it on Pinterest, created by Cindy Hall, and I fell in love with it.  So I tried to re-create the card as best as I could, and just added a little twist to it.  I was just tickled pink ... this snowman is just so adorable ... and thanks to Cindy who created him, or we wouldn't have had him at all.  Mine isn't quite as perfect as Cindy's. but he's still so cute.  I hope you like him,. and again, thank you Cindy for creating him.  I just love him!!!


I hope you like him  as much as I do.  I made 4 of him, adding the broom instead of the cute banner Cindy had on her card.  The scarf and hat were a bit of a challenge, but I'll master it yet.

Until tomorrow, stay warm, but do enjoy Mr. Snowman!!!!

1 comment: