Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Coloring Down the Lines - Calypso Coral in a Winter Wonderland

It's always a challenge coming up with a color combination that doesn't necessarily go with a theme, and this one was no exception.  But, I must admit, I got my inspiration from Ann Schach, and it was perfect timing. Our challenge this week is Calypso Coral, Blushing Bride, and Pink Pirouette, or Calypso Coral, Chocolate Chip, and Wild Wasabi.  I chose the later of the two color choices to work with.  The twist was to add a snowflake.  Now ... given these color combos, how in the world would you add a snowflake to that?  Hummm, you wonder.  Well, that's why it's called a challenge.

I wonder if Carol had a hard time coming up with something?  She's usually good at coming up with anything you give her, so that's why her entries are always a hit.  Go Carol.  Well, like I mentioned, I got my inspiration from Ann this week, and here's my creation with a twist:

.  
Recipe
Paper:  wild wasabi, calypso coral, whisper white
Ink:  calypso coral, chocolate chip, wild wasabi
Stamp Sets:  warmth & wonder, festive flurry
Accessories:  festive flurry framelits, oval framelits, perfect polka dots EF

Now I know Joni was wondering what she was going to do with the challenge this week, so we'll have to sneek on over and see what she conjured up.  It's always fun when you have a challenge that makes you think outside the box.  Have a little fun yourself and see what you can come up with.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I like it. Very beautiful. This week's challenge was a doosy, but you really did it. Great challenge.

    ReplyDelete