Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Moving Forward Challenge

This is my first "Moving Forward" challenge.  It's from the new Moving Forward Stamp Set from Stampin Up that we got free at Convention 2012.  Isn't it cute?  $3 of the proceeds go directly to the Ronald McDonald House.


I tried to rotate this picture, but was having a hard time.  For some reason, I took the picture with my iPhone and it came over to my computer correctly, but won't post that way.  Better luck next time!!!  Thanks for you patience while I learn how to navigate my blog.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Super cute, rotated or not! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda. If it weren't for you, I'd still be sitting here in wonderment! LOL

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Helen! Good luck with your new blog adventure! My experience is just try it and see what happens. I use Wordpress and the helps & forum are awesome if you are stuck. I imagine blogspot is the same? Love the colours for your card. Bright & funky! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Miss Helen! A blog and a PICTURE!
    You are really rocking!!!!
    BTW, that's how we hang our bikes in the garage! (wink)
    Laura

    ReplyDelete