Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Coloring Down the Lines - Retiring In Colors

Happy Wednesday. It's blog hop time again, and this week, we were to create something using the upcoming retiring "in colors". I'm always sad to see colors go, especially if I really like them. This particular group of in colors I was very fond of. I love tip top taupe and mint macaron. Oh how I will miss them so much.

I wanted to make a card for my posting, so I decided to use the Thankful Life hostess stamp set. I thought this would be a nice stamp set that would use all the colors I wanted, and so it worked very nicely.

Here's the inspirational photograph:


This is the card I've created for you this week:



If you've arrived here from Amanda's blog, next up is Joni. She's just a hop forward, so don't forget to continue on until you come back to me.

Thanks again for checking us out.

Hugs,
Helen

1 comment:

  1. I forgot about that set. What better one to use than an arrangement of all these flowers. Looks like all the colors are in there. Very pretty. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete