Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Coloring Down the Lines - A Topiary Thank You

This month is all about Thank You's. And what a better time to highlight "thank you" when Thanksgiving is celebrated this month.

As we all know, Thanksgiving is all about thanking and giving of yourself, being thankful for what we have and having a fruitful life. Naturally, I don't have any problem creating thank you cards ... I seem to gravitate to making those most of all.

This is the inspirational photograph we used for this week.


Here is the card I created for you as my "Thank You":


I wonder what you would have created for your thank you. Don't ever hesitate to share.

If you've arrived here from Robbie's blog, Inkedx2, you certainly weren't disappointed. And not only do you have Robbie's and my photo, you're ready to head on over to Joniinthespotlightstamping for another great idea. How fun is that?

Well, I hope you enjoyed this week's blog. I'm off to "On Stage" this weekend in Secaucus, New Jersey. I can't wait. They're going to reveal the new catalog, and you know how exciting that is! Oh la la. I'm getting excited already.  Although we won't be able to share with you right away, we will be able to share some sneak peeks, so stay tuned.

I have some other posts I'll be sharing with you as well. Just need to find the time to take these photos and upload.

Keep stopping back. I promise, there will be some nice creations for you to view.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment