Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Kind Basket of Wishes

I can't believe it's the end of September. Where did the entire month go? Next up, gearing up for Fall. I love the Fall. I love the colors of Autumn, the smell of the crisp air, the beautiful blue skies, and the long-awaited harvest moons.

When I think of Fall, I think of fallen leaves, apples, baskets, decorations, and the like. We had a nice photo to use for inspiration this week, and I'll share that with you right now.


The photo is soft and subtle with the sun gently kissing the green grass. Don't you just want to take a stroll through the grass and grab and apple or two to munch on? Oh yes, I would.

Well, I decided to use a basket in my card this week. Here's what I've created for you:


The stamps I used here are basket of cheer, and thoughtful branches. Just a little color for the sky and grass, and that's it.

If you've arrived here from Robbie's blog, you started at the right place. Next up is Joni, and I'm sure there's another treat waiting ahead.

Thanks for stopping by, and stay tuned for next month's theme. I think you'll like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment