Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Coloring Down the Lines - Flower Fest

Hi again. It's blog hop time again. This time, I took my time designing my card and waited until the last minute. I've been so busy that I just plum forgot. Oh no ... right? Well, I made it in time.

Here are the colors and photograph we used for our inspiration. The colors remind me of Spring, and although we're far from Spring, I thought I might just tap into that one more time before the first snow falls.



The colors are very pretty together, and I love the photograph. I love flowers, so of course this challenge appeals to me.



Now don't forget to hop on over to Joni's blog after you visit me. And if you've forgotten to start at Robbie's blog, please continue on or hop back one and you'll see her wonderful picture.

Well, thanks for stopping by. See you soon!

2 comments: