Friday, February 27, 2015

Rollin', Rollin', Rollin' Over at The Paper Plunge

I'm back and so happy about that.  I've been away from blogging for quite some time, so it sure does feel great to do what I love again.

This week's challenge #23 over at The Paper Plunge is Rollin', Rollin', Rollin', Keep them Brayering.  Well, I must say, I'm not very good at brayer, but I always take the time and try my best to see how it will turn out.  Since Winter is still among us, I though I would keep with that theme (yes, even though I'm totally thinking Spring!!) and make a winter-scene card.  I love the "Sheltering Tree" stamp set - new in the Occasions Catty, so I thought I would use that and build a scene around it.  Although there's not a whole lot of stamping on my card, I love the way it turned out just the same.  I sure do hope you do too.

Here's mine for The Plunge ...


I used a little glitter on the snow, and there's light snow falling from the sky.  I wanted to make it subtle, and lo and behold, it is.

Hope you enjoy it, and please, pop on over to The Paper Plunge this week and check out all the beautiful works of brayer art.  You might just want to try your hand at it too.

Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment