Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Coloring Down the Lines - Retiring Swirly Bird

There are some items that I just wish were not going to be retired, and Swirly Bird is one of them. This stamp set and bundle is so nice, and it can be used in so many different ways. I especially love it because it's whimsical, and it can be used as a formal card, or something just fun.

I made this card for you today with a little of both. It's simple, but sweet. How many ways do you think you could use it?

So sad to say goodbye ... (sniff sniff)



Did you happen to arrive here from Amanda's blog? If not, make sure you either hop on forward through until you get to her, or hop one back and check out what she made for you. Joni is up next, so have fun checking out her favorite retiring product. 

Thanks again for always supporting us. I hope to have more postings for you soon ... been very busy with one of my doggies who was diagnosed with some heart issues, and several funerals I've had over the past two weeks. It's been very sad times of late, and I sure do hope I see a nice ray of sunshine soon. Keep my doggie in your prayers. I love him so much!!!


2 comments:

  1. I really like this card, and may just have to CASE it. OK? By the way, Swirly Bird isn't retiring, just the bundle offering. The stamps and dies are both in the new catalog, I just checked. That makes us BOTH happy. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, I hope you will be happy when I tell you they are not retiring this set - the bundle may retire, but it both the stamp set and the thinlets are still available. Nice card ;-)

    ReplyDelete