Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Coloring Down the Lines - Favorite Bundle Project

Happy Wednesday and welcome back to our weekly blog hop. This week, we were to make a project using our favorite bundle. Well, it's hard to select just one because I have many, so I decided on one to share with you today.


I chose the Succulents bundle to share with you today. I just can't get over how realistic they look, so here is my project:





I had some clay pots and decided to purchase some foam and moss and fill the pots as a base for my succulents. They turned out very realistic and were easy to make. I hope you like them as much as I do.

Don't forget to hop on through to Joni's blog next, and if you started here, don't forget to hop one back and check out what Amanda created as her fav. Lots of fun!!!

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your comments with us. We appreciate you!

1 comment:

  1. Nice job - I really like the color combos and shading!

    ReplyDelete